CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Here it begins...

Well friends, Shane nor I felt like this season of our life would be made official until we... had a blog. :)

And, to be honest, I had to have SOMETHING to occupy my time since I'm not going to see Shane until Thanksgiving. It's been SUCH a blessing this fall for us to get to see each other as much as we have... I've had a ton of breaks on my tour and have flown out to meet him on the road... we both ended up having shows in Phoenix last night and then parted ways. It's so strange... and sweet... I don't feel like myself without him now. :)

So, we're both just busy finishing up our separate fall tours while TRYING to make some headway on wedding plans! In about two days it will only be five months until that sweet, sweet day when "Barnardelsberger" becomes... just... Barnard. :)

Alright, well, I picked a bad time to try and write a blog... I gotta go run to Target and grab some bus food. But, more soon! And more pictures... and wedding info... and funny stories... and... and... everything else that is bloggish.

1 comments:

Kate McDonald said...

i feel oh-so-VERY-honored to be the first to comment on your blog! girl, you and i have a date..a date to pimp this page out! can't wait to see you in just a few days now...